For over 30 years Student Works has been in the business of helping university and college students run their own summer painting business. Over the summer you will:
- Earn good money
- Learn important business skills
- Be able to add real business experience to your resumé
Student Works is with you every step of the way: getting started, finding customers, completing the job, providing you with the training, knowledge and support to run your own business in your home town.
No up front fees for a student business with Student Works Painting.
Check out the details in our financial model.
Have Any Questions ?
Based upon our experience:
“Student Works: the most systematized, well supported painting company in the world.”
What Student Works Provides
- Full business training
- District Manager
- Five million dollars in liability insurance coverage
- Three year guarantee to all clients (materials & labour)
- Arrange Workers Compensation coverage for your employees
- Line of Credit plus major price discounts at major paint and equipment suppliers
- Full business kit – administrative, marketing, recruiting, sales, production kits
- A complete operating system
- Full administrative support including but not limited to payroll processing, accounting and processing all government remittances
- A known and respected name in the paint contracting business. The most experienced and successful management team in the student painting business.
- Access to excellent future opportunities within “SWP” or ‘”Pro Works Painting”; our full time professional services businesses
StudentWorks Alumni are extremely successful, involved in exciting opportunities around the globe, in roles of leadership, earning income levels above peers; at younger ages than most.
Starting Your Own Business is a Stroke of Genius
Be A Business Leader
Student Works is in the business of creating leaders by recruiting, training and coaching the best students across Canada
Student Works Painting has created many successful Canadian business leaders while providing summer employment for students
Previous Operators Speak